Do I Need a Professional Social Media Manager?
This is why small and large businesses alike are relying on a hired professional Social Media Manager (SMM) to handle all their social media marketing and ads. A SMM works practically around the clock creating posts that fit the new (and ever-changing) algorithms, growing followers, engaging with visitors, tracking, reporting, adjusting, spending allocated advertising dollars as wisely as possible, and understanding what will make your business stand out – in a good way.
Here are some benefits to bringing on a SMM (from Marie-Helene Di Benedetto, Social Media Strategist and owner of Moondust):
- Time – A SMM saves you time, because social media is not a 5 minute job you can do during lunch break.
- Maximizing Resources – A SMM keeps up with the changes and can help you chose the best platforms and create the best content that is currently working well and that your audience/viewers are most reactive too.
- Customer Service – A SMM can be available to handle online customer service around the clock, if needed.
- Great Impressions – 2017 figures show that social media is the second mean people use (after search engines) to get information about a business, which means that your social media presence needs to look as good as your website.
- Experienced Marketing – Social media is just a tool; the important thing is that the tool needs to be used by an experienced marketing professional. Being a social media user in your free time doesn’t make you an experienced marketer, so you’ll never get the best results on your own.
Interested in hiring a SMM but not sure where to look?
Dreamleaf Design can help you get started on the right marketing foot with other services, too!